Inverted Triangle shaped woman generally have broader shoulders with a smaller breasted, not much of a waist but blessed with long lean legs. Inverted Triangles need to create “Angular curves” to create shape.
Tips on flattering an Inverted Triangle shape
- Clever use of centre gathers and diagonal lines will help create curves
- Flared skirts that are tight under the bottom
- Thick straps to reduce broad shoulders Strapless dresses
- Skinny leg jeans are great for this shape
- Delicate accessories with shapely heels
- Simple pieces of jewellery
Tips on what not to wear
- Shapeless dresses
- Platform shoes
- 3/4 sleeves
- Scooped necklines
Long Sleeved grey Sabatini dress with oversized pockets. Great for Inverted Triangle shapes as the detail on the hip adds volume to even out your wider shoulders....
Cropped Sabatini Cardi, great for layering. 100% Extrafine Merino Wool entwined with a multitude of colours making up this unique jacket....
light knit stretch with panelling to give the illusion of the hourglass body shape. Can be worn by all most types of body shapes....